Exp: 4 8 Years
Develop and implement customer specific business requirements and new features, aligned with agreed coding
standards and existing object-oriented architecture of the R10 platform, following the test driven principles and utilizing
.net programming tools and best development practice. Provide technical guidance for existing and new developers in
all aspects of current platform development and support. Maintain and support ongoing production systems
customers. Monitor, analyze and provide performance tuning and optimization of existing customer environments, as
well as modifications to the software based on this analysis while working with solution and system architects. Work
with integration teams and solution partners on inbound/outbound interfaces and data conversion processes and
provide technical solutions and software modifications to the above, while keeping high technology standards. Provide
customer with assistance for customizations and tuning of R10 systems based on deep understanding of customer
specific business flows as well as overall system knowledge of R10 platform. Communicate technical requirements to
technical and non-technical end users, including end-clients. Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team
members. Troubleshoot application problems and design issues. Travel to customer sites to provide complex design and
infrastructure solutions and onsite support for critical project times up to 20% of the time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related
• at least three (3) years of progressively responsible Server/Client programming experience
• at least three (3) years of C# programming experience
• at least three (3) years of development experience with MS SQL server or similar
• experience with WCF, MS SQL Reporting Services, ASP.NET MVC/Web API, NHibernate
• Implementation experience with WPF/MVVM, Mock framework and MEF
• Knowledge on Rabbit-MQ or any other messaging broker
• experience with application troubleshooting with the help of logs, memory traces/dumps.
• experience with design patterns, modeling, UML, XML, XSD, Agile software development methodologies
• experience with automated test development practices and continuous delivery methodologies / CI/CD
processes and pipelines
• experience with architectural patterns, practices, data structures & algorithms
• Cloud native, microservices
• Kubernetes (k8s, k3s)
• React Responsive UI
• Architectural patterns, practices, data structures & algorithms
• Google Cloud
• Knowledge in Rabbit MQRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd.
A well-known Hyderabad based banking company.
Contact Company:Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd.