Greetings of the day
Active job seekers can reach out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE:ONLY FEMALE APPLICANTS ALLOWED.
Job dimensions :
Sales Volume 3,300 MT LPG & Propane sales
New Industrial contracts: 4 contracts with annual volumes of 2500 MT
Outstanding payments: Collection of outstanding payments within average collection period of 21 days.
- Generating leads that could have use of LPG/ Propane as a fuel, developing a feasible proposal for such customers and following with them to sign long term supply agreements.
- Working with other fuel users and converting them into LPG / Propane.
- Negotiating prices on a monthly basis with the customers who buy on a spot basis.
- Routine visits to existing contracted customers as well as spot customers to develop better relations.
- Visiting LPG yards of contracted customers where we had provided the equipment and ensure that the equipment is being used in a safe manner.
- Providing reports on competitor activities, changes in regulatory environment that could affect our business.
- Collection of any mandatory forms on time
- Collection of pending payments from customers, assist with the reconciliation of Customer accounts.
Context and environment
- A highly competitive and challenging market dominated by subsidized domestic LPG of government companies.
- A heavily regulated markets, with changing and unclear rules
- Limited logistics solution/assets, meaning a huge road transportation activity (safety constraints).
- Adaptability and innovation are a must to survive: Fuel Conversion, identifying new segments
- Modest margins leading to a stringent cost management.
- Sale of product to our contracted customers on a timely basis.
- Sales of product to customers who buy on a spot depending on availability of Product as well as strategic sales to these customers when there is a need to evacuate product.
- Development of new customers on long term supply contract basis.
- Agreement renewal for existing contracted customer
- Collection of payments in time.
- Coordinating with logistic team for timely supply to customers
- Graduate in Engineering with MBA with an ability to sell, negotiate
- Understanding of LPG/ Propane, its applications as well as the equipments for storage and supply.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical
Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Address:Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd