Only Male Candidates who are able for flexible to work in Night Shifts, with rotational offs.
Exp : 2 to 8 Yrs
Location Mumbai and Pune
Role & Responsibility:
- Execute IT deployment projects working closely with team. Manage project expectations. Deliver on time and on budget.
- Develop and deploy useful tools and scripts to facilitate ease of maintenance and administration.
- Ensure security, availability, and performance of network infrastructures through dedicated maintenance procedures.
- Solve T2/3 user problems in a timely, efficient and friendly way. Document the solutions.
- Analyze and defeat bugs through proactive troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Deliver an impeccable standard of customer service.
- Implement, maintain, administer, troubleshoot Microsoft infrastructure systems for single-, multi-site & cloud environments. Excellent troubleshooting skills and deep experience with, Active directory/group policy, virtualization, security administration, and network applications required. Familiarity with remote administration tools necessary. Hands-on, deep technical expertise for multi-site server environments including:
- Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010,2013.
- Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Microsoft Windows Server System stack (Current Server OS, SQL current, SharePoint, RDS)
- Storage management
- Deep understanding of networking technologies for single and multi-site environments (VPN, DNS/DHCP, firewalls, layer2/3 switches, network monitoring SonicWall, Cisco)
- Systems management and remote administration tools
- Business application deployment and support
- Additional responsibilities will include day-to-day operations of servers, applications, and networks, as well as user support as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd.
We are one of the topmost Product company.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Mr. Sudhakar
Contact Company:Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Send a Query