Production Operations Analyst will be responsible for the 24 x7 monitoring of PCA application processing along with managing all events impacting production processes, SLAs and client satisfaction. ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other Related Responsibilities:
- Analysts will monitor production PCA processing in a 24 x 7 environment
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues in Production & Stage Environment involves log scanning, understanding interdependency between different applications & 3rd party software
- Interfaces with the Development, QA and Release management teams for managing releases of all PCA application and services into Production.
- Escalating issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
- Responsible for participating in Root Cause Analysis weekly call for production events and tracking completion of corrective actions items determined in the Root cause analysis.
- Responsible for continual improvements of client job scheduling and workload management
- Coordinates activities between on shore and off shore support teams.
- Review the operational readiness of new products and services being transitioned into production environment.
- Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
- Follows and supports IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity
- Actively participates in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and testing. Activities to include actual live fail over and fall back exercises
- Provides advanced support and direction for the integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business
- Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
- Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
- 4+ years of relevant experience in an information technology environment, application maintenance & support, exposure on production support
- Experience in Monitoring applications/Infrastructure any tool, basic configuration knowledge on any monitoring tools like Appamanger/Nagios/Solar winds etc.
- Basic knowledge on Linux/unix environments.
- Experience in Release management/Change management.
- Experience in Atlassian tools like Jira, confluence.
- Abinitio Administration will be Added advantage
- Prior health plan operations experience helpful
- Prior Control-M software experience preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in supporting the ITL framework
- Demonstrable excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and support off hours
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Information Technologies
- 4+ years working in a Production Environment.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time