If your profile matches the below requirement . Please, revert back with your updated CV.
Job Description :Work you'll do
As a NetSuite Consultant, you'll work within delivery teams and responsibilities will include:
* Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP / CRM domain
* Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
* Responsible for project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process
mapping and end-to-end process
* Must possess strong business acumen and demonstrated customer service skills
* Will handle multiple projects, while successfully meeting required timelines
* Ability to take direction as well as work autonomously.
* Support activities to develop and maintain client relationships
* Attend internal consulting meetings, participate in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A.
* Should be demonstrating commitment to continuous learning and exhibit a sense of urgency
regarding quality and the timely completion of duties
* Work with other staff in the practice to build and support the overall NetSuite practice.
* A Bachelor's degree
* NetSuite Suitescript Development experience is mandatory.
SuiteTalk, and SuiteFlow)
* Experience with and understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP
* Good understanding of Order to Cash, Order to Pay, Record to Report process and experience
developing solutions in NetSuite.
* Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and
prototyping, testing, and training, defining support procedures, and implementing multiple
business solutions under tight time constraints
* Travel based on business requirements
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
If your profile matches the above requirement . Please, revert back with your updated CV.
Desired Candidate Profile
Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Fortune 500 Company
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Mr. Sudhakar
Contact Company:Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd.